Friday, December 4, 2009

Chair Obsession

I remember coming across this image of a vintage leather Arne Jacobsen Egg Chair in a magazine ages ago... for years it haunted me because I didn't tear it out and then I could never find it again (you know that frustration of discovering something perfect but then not being able to locate it).  But yesterday, while looking for something entirely unrelated, there it was!  I couldn't believe it!  So in celebration of Friday and all that is wonderful about the happiest working day of the week, here is THE chair to drool over.... 

2 comments:

Geisslein said...

Love this chair too!
have a very lovely weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

This is probably a little late - I see these posts are from '09 but this exact chair is for sale right now at Danish Modern LA in Silver Lake (Los Angeles, CA) - if you're still swooning over it! I just noticed it in the window this week and happened upon your blog and made the connection.

It is awfully pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...