Thursday, April 1, 2010

... Hello Easter Bunny!

HAPPY EASTER!


This Easter, instead of spending ridiculous amounts of cash on expensive chocolate eggs, I had planned on making a whole heap of pretty pastel patterned eggs to give as gifts.... I used to love dying Easter Eggs when I was little - there was something magical about decorating the plain egg with invisible wax, then dunking it in the dye and watching the pattern emerge like a butterfly. Sadly, I ran out of time (and perhaps inclination) so I have the usual bag load of chocolate to give away instead. My family are probably quite relieved.... I'm not sure they share my love of pretty pastel colours enough to forgo a life-size chocolate rabbit!

I wish everyone a happy, safe and love-filled Easter x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...