CHRISTMAS CANDY CANE BARK
I came across this great recipe for Candy Cane Bark... something I'd never heard of, but an ingenious idea for quick Christmas gifts.
You will need:
1. Candy Canes (a handful will do)
2. White Cooking Chocolate (melted)
3. Peppermint Essence... to add an extra zing!
1. Smash candy canes into little pieces (pop into a plastic bag first to avoid mess)
2. Smear melted chocolate thinly onto a tray lined with baking paper and sprinkle candy cane chips on top
3. Pop into fridge for half an hour or until set hard. Break into small pieces.
5. Lick the bowl!!!!
QUICK, EASY & SO MUCH FUN!