Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Indian Safari

Those who know me well are aware of my love of the 'Safari Look'... I could never live with it, but it's one of my favourite styles to recreate.  Here are some images of a truly amazing tent oasis in the Indian countryside that I would love to visit.  Aman-i-khas is situated near the Ranthambore National Park in northern India - I will be visiting the park in 2 weeks, but sadly I can't afford to stay in this incredible place this time around.... maybe when I've made my millions from importing beautiful fabrics I will return :)









3 comments:

Searching for Sporadic Surprises said...

Oh My Goodness! That place looks like heaven on earth! Have a brilliant trip!

Kellie Collis said...

Perhaps i could hide away there for a while!

Kellie Collis said...

I forgot to mention before... My lovely best friend Kate said you used to work with her at Advantage! How funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...