Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Turquoise Heaven

I have found the most beautiful blog that is totally and completely dedicated to all things blue (well, teal, robins egg blue, aqua, sky blue, seafoam green and ocean blue according to Erin).  As you may have gathered by now, I am somewhat obsessed with that particular part of the colour spectrum and I'm so excited to have found a blog filled with gorgeous images in every conceivable shade.  I highly recommend a visit to House of Turquoise for a little dose of heaven.



3 comments:

Geisslein said...

I´m happy for you, that you are so happy today ;o)

Lovely Scribbles said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Angela! I love your blog, too (turquoise is my favorite color). :) I notice you're from Sydney. My hubby and I spent a month there last year...what a great City!

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Thanks so much for the kind mention!! A little dose of heaven is SUCH a compliment! It's always so great to meet someone as obsessed with blues as I am! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...