Monday, May 14, 2012

Tranquil Bedroom Colour Scheme


                                    
Seafoam Green and White is one of my favourite tried-and-tested colour schemes for a bedroom.  It is calming and restful while still providing contrast and impact.  I find it a particularly good solution for walking the middle ground between masculine and feminine - it is soft and fresh without being overly pretty.  I manage to get this past most men without too much difficulty!

Try the following paint colours to create an interior similar to the one above:

Walls: Dulux Roland PG1D1
Trim and Ceiling: Dulux Natural White PN1E1

3 comments:

Natasha said...

These colours are lovely and classic. Thank you for sharing your advice

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

Absolutely beautiful - I just adore your style & taste!

:)

Bea said...

Such a great colour scheme - I love the dark wood in that image too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...