Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Devil in the Detail

Being a stylist, I'm ridiculously fastidious about details... a great interior is all about the small touches that make up the whole and I really love inventive styling that injects personality, wit and charm into a space.

Piles of books are a stylists best friend!  I particularly like the monochromatic combination in this image.

I don't know what it is about a good alarm clock, but it works every time!  I wish this little green fellow was living on my bedside table...

The loose petals add a certain accessibility to the nostalgia of this image.

I have an empty frame that I have carted around with me since I was eighteen - without fail, everyone who visits me questions my sanity but I love it and have no intention of ever filling it!

Images: Mari Eriksson

1 comment:

beachvintage.com said...

These are amazing images. Great photography and very creative.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...