Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Little Teapot


This teapot (which I'm happy to report is used on a daily basis) is one of my most treasured possessions - as a child I used to dig it out from the back of the cupboard and insist on using it to water plants! When my parents sold their property, it was destined for the clearing sale before I rescued it from a cardboard box.  I realise it may not be the most beautiful piece of china on the planet, but when I was little I honestly thought it was the most handsome teapot in existence.  Sentimentality is such a wonderfully subjective thing don't you think?

2 comments:

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

this is so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous - I adore tea pots but am far too lazy to use one day to day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...