Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cardigan Bargain!

Those who know me well will attest to the fact that I am an absolute cardigan fiend!  I love them.  I have one in practically every shade of pretty ever invented (a pastel coloured cardi for me is like a drug... I literally can't walk past one in a shop without buying it).  So you can imagine my state of excitement when I came across these beauties in Glassons for only $25 a pop!  I'm telling you, best bargain shopping I've done in ages.  And the colours were endless - I was tossing up getting a soft dusty pink one too but pay day is a little far off for such wild extravagance!  Three was really three too many if you saw how over-stuffed my drawers are!  Ahhh, the joy of pretty cardi shopping - happy days :)



3 comments:

Searching for Sporadic Surprises said...

Great find!


Jealous!

Kellie Collis said...

Got to love a bargain!! x

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

Everyone's allowed one, maybe three, weaknesses. I say cardi's aren't hurting anyone, so that's a green card - go forth and snap up all the bargains you can. And that is a bargain, you did well to sick at 3 :)

jules

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...