Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chaos Theory


I don't normally just borrow ideas directly from other blogs but today I am surrounded by a sea of packing boxes (yes, Andre's goodies from South Africa have finally arrived) and I'm totally incapable of sane, original thought! As I type this, I can no longer see daylight from my windows... the boxes are piled so high I have had to carve a path through to my desk (not an easy feat for a pregnant woman with a torpedo belly!). I have NO IDEA where all this stuff is going to live - the house is already full. Hence the images of bulging bookshelves - I'm trying to glean some inspiration amongst the chaos!

Will take pictures once I have some semblance of order around here - wish me luck!

1 comment:

a beautiful space said...

Such pretty bookshelves Angela, I wish mine looked this tidy.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...