Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pastel Party Princess

Last weekend Andre and I felt very honoured to be included in the christening and birthday celebrations of the divine children of my friend Emma (of By Emma Designs fame). Em is so incredibly talented and creative - just have a look at the 'Candy Corner' she whipped up. Honestly, it was one of the prettiest and most delectable things I have ever laid eyes on! Andre has dubbed her Queen of Pastel City as a result! Hopefully you can take some ideas from Em's beautiful displays.








The star cut watermelon was my favourite!



Photos by me

1 comment:

a beautiful space said...

Gorgeous post Angela. Thank you for all those lovely inspirational photos.Just divine. I love the pretty hot water bottle covers.
Sally-Annx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...