Monday, March 7, 2011

Sweet Dreams

A little dose of magic for a Monday morning...

Stone & White Bedlinen - Marie Claire Maison

I have a romantic attachment to mosquito nets that exists totally within my own imagination... I can't bare sleeping under them as I get claustrophobic!  But they always look so heavenly, don't you think?  This image is courtesy of Marie Claire Maison and features their gorgeous bed linen.  Not only do I love the subtle tones and detailing, but I think the styling is beautiful.  Such a clean, simple palette combined with a few rustic touches... the cumquats are the perfect dash of colour!  

Image: Marie Claire Maison

3 comments:

Cornflakes and Honey said...

It's funny isn't it how a bed suddenly looks magical and romantic when, what essentially is a mosquito net, is hanging over it! Beautiful picture to start the week :-)

karen said...

Ha ha. I have the same 'romantic' feelings about mosquito nets. Also with vintage bird cages; however, neither are quite functional in my house.

Found you via the BYW course!

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on the claustrophic mozzie nets - can't stand being under them but they do look good and that room looks so tranquil - love it! Jane @ the girl in the brick house

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...