Friday, August 21, 2009

Hip, Hip, it's Friday!

The day is drawing to a close and you know what that means..... play time!  I have collected some funny little finds to inspire a creative weekend - chin, chin everyone!


The bold background pattern combined with the yellow birdy spells L.O.V.E


A Cinderalla cut-out from an original Disney vinyl record... very Prince Charming!


This quirky little illustration is so 'Famous Five'... I'd like to have a series of them

 
Not being a coffee drinker, my acquaintance with take-away cups is rare - however, should they start selling it in these pretty containers I might just have to acquire a taste!

1. I Love Photography
2. Fullxfull
3. Poppytalk
4. The Thinking Tank

3 comments:

Lee said...

I absolutely adore the illustrated envelope. I'd love a set too! Have a great weekend.

Ria said...

I love that vinyl find. It's amazing how Cinderella's silhouette immediately conjures thoughts of Disney and childhood.

And that illustrated envelope is brilliant!

Alexandria ♥ said...

Hi, I agree, those coffee cups are adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...