Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday Morning Stuff

I wouldn't trade my Saturday morning inspiration time for anything!  I make a pot of tea, light a candle and sit myself down at my desk to traul through magazines and websites.... this brief little window of opportunity can keep me going all week!  Here are some images that caught my eye this morning... 

Is anyone else loving crucifixes and religious icons at the moment, or is just me?

Crepe paper!  I just want to touch it!

Inspiration boards make me so happy - the perfect snapshot of the conception of an idea

Yellow!  Spring is so very nearly sprung...

Random collections of beautiful stuff... heaven!

The bottle addict couldn't resist this image - I'm off to pick some flowers...

Have a lovely Saturday everyone :)

1 comment:

Searching for Sporadic Surprises said...

I love the last image! All the colours of the ocean on a fine summers day! You have a fantastic weekend too!

Diana
www.searchingforsporadicsurprises.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...