Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Little Thought


Today was a lovely day and amidst all the loveliness (which included purchasing some beautiful dusty pink vintage books that I will post about later) a little thought popped into my head as thoughts are want to do....  Sometimes life sneaks right up on you, taps you on the shoulder and hugs you full of love.  Isn't it wonderful that we are ever-evolving creatures who get to travel down a road without a map or a compass, with nothing but hope in our knapsacks and a whistle on our lips.... Sometimes I forget to enjoy the journey but today was particularly special - thank you to my friend Julia for bringing so much silliness and happiness into my world :) (and for being a wicked influence when it comes to spending my entire months salary at a vintage market!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...